Sunday 5 December 2010

'nuff o' the No



Feels like it's been a very busy few months since my last post but in truth when i look at achievements from this time: i have a book & calendar of my local environment. http://stores.lulu.com/daisyzoll in which I was going to make a mention of my MS - explaining why there are more images of the Broadway in Romsey Town than of Petersfield (at the town end of Mill Road in Cambridge) but really... who wants to read about that?

I know i dont.

aswell as getting stuff done for me and in between nearly daily static bike rides (exercising is the one thing that's helped me so i want to keep doing what i can) I've been creating product and a logo for an ms centre where i get hyperbaric oxygen treatment once a week It makes me feel better just like looking at a bright blue sky. Apart from improved bladder function, i think and less fatigue I just feel brighter! I couldn't tell you how precisely I feel improved but i can't describe how a blue sky makes me feel better either. the desk calendar gives us '12 whole months of blue sky thinking'. We could all do with thinking about blue skies more often.. Not on sale online but please do be in touch if you'd like a perfect christmas present.

http://www.wheelchairkamikaze.com/2009/05/zen-poker-and-multiple-sclerosis.html has the best ms blog around - managing to look at all aspects of what ms can bring without 'revelling' in the negative. i feel i've been doing that for too long.

laters

No comments:

Post a Comment